The ideal candidate will be experienced in online marketing tactics, social media management, and analytics and reporting, and should be familiar with HTML and CSS. As a member of a lean team, the digital associate must be comfortable juggling multiple responsibilities at once and be able to appropriately prioritize tasks and projects.
Duties will include:
- Implement digital marketing campaigns through websites, email and social media
- Produce written digital content for clients daily
- Report key metrics from Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics
- Create and monitor online ads
The ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years marketing or public relations experience
- Strong writing skills with a knack for adapting to different mediums
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to adapt quickly and wear multiple hats
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing principles, search engine optimization, social media and online advertising
- Highly organized, self-motivated and a keen desire to learn
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and Google advertising, WordPress, HTML, CSS, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
Endeavor Strategies is a full-service communications firm with a start up mentality and big dreams. We’re working to build a staff of all-stars to give every client the A-team experience. We want people who settle for nothing but the best and don’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. We understand that the right attitude and willingness to learn trump any degree or experience. Our team works hard and has fun. Company bonding means going to concerts, there’s a keg in our office with a seasonal rotation of suds and we’ve got an unlimited vacation policy.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join the team? Email [email protected] with subject DIGITAL ASSOCIATE and your resume and cover letter.
Duties will include:
- Researching and drafting social media and blog posts.
- Compiling daily news clips.
- Supporting all digital research efforts.
- Creating and updating Twitter lists.
The ideal candidates will have strong research and writing skills. Understanding of social and digital media platforms. Experience with basic HTML, and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
Endeavor Strategies is a full-service communications firm serving a broad spectrum of private enterprise, non-profit and political clients nationwide. Headquartered in Washington D.C., the Endeavor team specializes in public relations, brand management, crisis communications and digital media strategy to help our clients successfully navigate today’s media landscape.
This paid internship will be located in our Washington, D.C. office and is for the Spring semester or beyond. Email resume and cover letter to [email protected] with subject DIGITAL INTERN.